Old 24-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Random

Default Any opinions on this cordless grass trimmer?

As the subject says, has anyone here had any experience of the following
grass trimmer?

Argos catalogue, item number 721/7872

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...roductId=92907

Made by Challenge, it's rechargeable, 18v power and £25 - Looks OK from the
catalogue but then everything else does too!

The garden isn't that big (100m²) so I would have thought that battery life
shouldn't be an issue but I'd be interested to hear if inyone has seen or
used one.

If it's rubbish, any decent alternatives that don't cost too much? The only
other cordless model in Argos is a Black & Decker one for £60 (bit too much
for my liking!)

Cheers for any advice you can give