Old 24-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default wheelbarrow tyre

"Liz" wrote in message

john west++++ wrote in message
news:42uic.71$ME2.39@newsfe1-win...
hi, my wheel barrow has a tubeless tyre that is completely flat. since

it
is
not pressed up against the wheel rim it will not pump up. how to get

it
stick to the rim to get it started, please? thanks john west

I had the same problem, gave up and got an inner tube for the tyre.

Liz

I used a smear of Vaseline, but you don't need to know that now! :~) the
inner tube would have been quicker, less messy and easier to repair in
future, there are times when being a man can be a definite disadvantage!!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk