Old 25-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Sam

Default wheelbarrow tyre

"john west++++" wrote in message
news:42uic.71$ME2.39@newsfe1-win...
hi, my wheel barrow has a tubeless tyre that is completely flat. since it

is
not pressed up against the wheel rim it will not pump up. how to get it

stick to the rim to get it started, please? thanks john west

Perhaps you could do what those crazy Icelanders do. To reinflate the low
pressure tyres on their glacier crossing super jeeps they spray butane
lighter fuel into them and then apply a lighter. The ensuing explosion blows
the tube out and onto the rim with enough residual pressure to keep it
there. I'm almost 100% certain that it wouldn't work on a wheelbarrow tyre
but it would be fun trying :-)

Sam