Old 25-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Dicky

Default James Bacon

I just bought a Paph hybrid in an orchid shop. After i knew its name : Paph.
James Bacon(godefroyae x conco-bellatulum) , i found that there is a
problem. Its lip has not got any spots. But James Bacon which its parents
are godefroyae and conco-bellatulum has spots on its lip. I wonder if it is
leucochilum x conco-bellatulum. Can anyone help me about this kind of
hybrid? And if it is leucochilum x conco-bellatulum, what is its name(like
James Bacon, Delophyllum...etc.) , is it remain as James Bacon?

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com