Old 25-04-2004, 04:08 PM
wendy7

Default Shade House designs

A very clever idea Dustin, I may try & do this with just the shade cloth. I
need
to replace an old wooden structure that has termites!!!
Yours is almost a greenhouse. You already have humidity.
Happy growing.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Dustin wrote:
I live in florida too, and built a "temporary" shade house out of
those canopy fittings that you use for making car covers. Its
working very well so far. I covered the whole thing in plastic a few
weeks ago for the last of our sub 60 nights.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...hadehouse.html

Dustin

wmbuchanan wrote:

Hello, I am new to growing orchids. I live in SW Florida in
LehighAcres. The Summer sun here is very hot and bright and I would
like toknow if anybody has a link to a site that provides designs
for shadehouses. Or if anybody could email me photos of their
shade houses. my email address is Thank

--------------posted via
www.GardenBanter.co.uk