Old 25-04-2004, 04:10 PM
RoyDMercer

Default Ants in the Lawn

"dave" wrote in message

Organophosphates are going to be a thing of the past
soon for insect control. Damn shame too, over-use
is the main reason, they put organo's in any control
product they could for a while.

It's more of a shame than people know. All that is left is the
pyrethrins. Wham bam thank you mamm we're outa here. In theory it
sounds great for the environment. When people have to get a new lawn
every few years and repair termite damage every 5 or 6 years maybe the
pendulem will swing the other way.

I doubt it will change. Things like that never seem to. I'm still stuck
with a 1.6 gal toilet that can't even flush a 6yr old's turd.