Old 25-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Ray

Default ID-help

Could be a bifoliate cattleya of some sort.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Marc Riva" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
Bought an interesting plant (orchid I assume because of the company it was
with) from the sale counter of a Toronto plant nursery. The cane like stems
are somewhat like some of the Dendrobium species but the leaves are fleshy
or succulent in appearance. The stocks are up to 18" high to where the
flower heads have been clipped. Any ideas as to the genus? I would like to
have some idea as to what care it needs. Thanks.
I have posted some photos at http://www.riva.ca/orchid/
Marc Riva