Old 25-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Cheryl

Default Filter advice

Yeah it can be washed out which i was planning to do this week anyway. What
do u mean by backflush it? ( sorry im new to pond/fish keeping! )

Heres some pics:
www.geocities.com/me_pigley/photopagefish.html
www.geocities.com/me_pigley/fish2.html

Cheryl

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi Cheryl,

Not knowing the size of the filter in relation to your pond -
I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest that you unhook
the filter and backflush it. Is it one that you can wash?

Nedra

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Hi

Im after some advice about my filter. In the past couple of days we

noticed
that the pond water level had dropped a good few inches and just put it

down
to the sunny weather weve been having. Anyway we have noticed today that

the
reason for the sudden drop is that the water is overflowing from the

filter
box. Is this because its too small and that we need a bigger one?

any advice would be greatfully recieved

Thanks
Cheryl