Old 25-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Amos E Wolfe

Default Solar Garden Lights

"Mike" wrote :
We are thinking of Solar Lights to lighten a dark bit of pathway to the
bottom of the garden. We are thinking of the 'Lantern on the spike' sort

of
thing. (As in the Argos or the KleeneZe Catalogues)

Anyone any recommendations?

I got some in Homebase, when they were on offer "buy one get one free", I
think the offer is still on. These are the new type "white" LED and at the
moment they seem to be performing quite well. The ones in the sunniest part
of the garden usually stay on until fist light in the morning. The ones in
shadier spots do not stay on quite as long. I move them around every couple
of weeks, just so the others can get more of a charge.

-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-