Old 25-04-2004, 11:25 PM
RR Pegasus

Default Neighbour's shed

x-no-archive: yes
JK wrote in message

I can certainly see the logic in this. But do I not still have a
responsibility to inform buyers of the imminent building of a large brick
shed at the bottom of the garden? Even if I don't involve the council it
will become obvious that I have omitted to tell them. I guess you're right
that the current structure has not put them off, so a better one should

not
bother them either. He does intend to make it wider however. If it wasn't
for the sale, I would want to involve the council as I think neighbours
should be consulted when a large structure like this goes up.

You don't have a responsibility if you "don't know about it", and you don't
know about it do you??? (if you get my drift)