Old 25-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Andy Hall

Default Neighbour's shed

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:40:15 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:06:39 +0100, "JK" wrote:

If the soil level is higher than yours then its the neighbours
responsibility to retain soil levels

Well the level of that street is a bit higher (2feet) than ours, so the shed
does loom over us. It is right up against the wall but I think it is about
30ft from our house. It sounds like even if I did want to compain it would
be pointless.

Hi,

What do the council planning dept say about the increased height due
to the difference in soil levels?

cheers,
Pete.

There is nothing on that stated in either the notes that you can find
on most local authority web sites or in the planning legislation as
far as I have found. Therefore it would appear to be relative to
the ground level in the garden where it's built.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl