Old 06-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Joe St. Lawrence

Default [IBC] Pomegranate

I would add International Bonsai 2001, No. 2 to this list. Back issues can
be ordered from Bill Valavanis -- about half of this issue is devoted to
pomegranate, including a detailed article from Walter Pall. Well worth it.

-joe
Ottawa
(where my pomegranate is leafeless and cold in my garage, poor thing)

Jim wrote:
Colin Lewis' "Bonsai Survival Manual", Harry Tomlinson's "Complete Book of

Bonsai (also sold under: R&D
Home Handbooks, "Bonsai"), Simon and Schuster's "Bonsai", and Adams' "The

Art of Flowering Bonsai" all
have quite a bit about them. Several Bonsai Today also have articles on

Pomegranate.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++