Old 26-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Wilmoe

Default soil sifter successes?

Hello,

I am need of ideas on building a soil sifter (screener). I'd like something
that would deposit the soil in one wheelbarrow and allow the rocks, vegetation,
pop cans etc to be collected in another wheelbarrow, or other tidy collector. I
figure it should have some agitation so it can sift while I shovel.
Whenever I put my pencil to paper I wind up designing the Hummer of all
sifters because I get concerned with sturdiness and flexibility. I'ts a mental
thing.
So does anyone have any soil sifting success stories?

Thanks,

Overkill Bill
Mukilteo, WA