Old 26-04-2004, 06:03 AM
frinjdwelr

Default 0rganic lawn care

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message
I use no herbicides, either, because my dog wanders around the yard
in his bare feet.

As opposed to Reeboks or Nikes?

My dog has too much common sense to blow his entire allowance on
those ridiculously overpriced brands. Should he decide to wear
shoes, he would choose a nice generic sneaker from Walmart, so he has
money left for Milk Bones.

nice generic slave labor made sneakers that end up in the land fills as fast
as they fall apart?
Walmart does more damage to the environment than 1000 lawns with chemical
fertilizer. I won't set a foot in any of their massive doors.
(and I don't use chemical fertilizers on my lawn either)