Old 26-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Victoria Clare

Default New house, monster leylandii

Jane Ransom wrote in
news
LOL! You're not suggesting anything I haven't already considered. Not
sure where/how I'd dispose of 30ft of tree though. I've only got a
Renault Clio, and I'm buggered if it'll fit on the roof....

There must be dozens of people with wood burning stoves who would be
glad to take it off your hands!!!!!

I doubt it, if Matt lives in an ordinary modern suburb. I was in the same
boat when I lived in Cheshi all my neighbours had gas fires.

I could probably have found someone with a woodburner if I'd combed the
countryside round about long enough, but it was easier to pay someone to
come and take them away.

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill