Old 26-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Rez

Default Pesticide time is nearly upon us. Which ones will you be using?

In article , Pearson Reid wrote:
[of wishing to kill pests but not bees]

Wandering past from across the ditch g but .. we have trouble
keeping enough bees around in this part of the Southern California
desert to pollinate fruit and such, so I try not to kill them off
(there is one weak hive here somewhere that I wish I could find so I
could feed it without feeding every ant for miles around -- BTW I used
to work for a professional beekeeper). Anyway, have found that using
soap-based sprays works well against pests but doesn't seem to bother
the bees or the equally useful hunter wasps. It also makes tomatoes go
berserk, grow vines 12+ feet long, and produce bushels of fruit

~REZ~