Old 26-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Ka30P

Default Shareholders Pond News

Watergardening Labradors Ponds update:

I have three blooms on the iris. Yellow.
jan delivered my water hyacinth this weekend
(got in on a bulk order with the koi club, bless their hearts, and jan's,
always ;-) Put it in the filter and put two in the treefrog tadpole tub.
They love to hang out in the roots.
Frog bog is sending up lots of lizard's tail starts, all over the place.
Cattails are three feet high. Damselflys and dragonflys hatching. Pennywort and
aquatic forget-me-not and creeping jenny going gangbusters.

Lady Bullfrog may have been joined by a sister...
both are thriving. Still. We are in a cease fire for the moment. Regrouping and
rearming are in process.

Youngest son went back to school on crutches today. Will be a long day for him.
Plan to have heaps of warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk for him when he
gets home.

kathy :-)