Old 26-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Paul Anderson

Default Solar Garden Lights

"Amos E Wolfe" wrote in message

I got some in Homebase, when they were on offer "buy one get one free", I
think the offer is still on. These are the new type "white" LED and at the
moment they seem to be performing quite well. The ones in the sunniest

part
of the garden usually stay on until fist light in the morning. The ones in
shadier spots do not stay on quite as long. I move them around every

couple
of weeks, just so the others can get more of a charge.

-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-

We have the same ones from Homebase bought on BOGOF offer. They are still
lit the next morning as daylight takes over. Had them about three weeks now.
All seems fine.