Old 06-03-2003, 09:04 PM
K30a

Default Lily retrieval

Hey Bonnie! the weather man keeps threatening to snow on us. Right now the
little snow cloud appears on Saturday and if doesn't snow it is going to rain.
Saturday is the regional competition for DI, the team I coach Nov. thru April.
My team must make their props from newspaper just before they go on (an
improvisational problem) but other teams have huge cardboard, plywood, paper,
cloth props. ak! Could be a mess!

The rock moving - I am taking rocks from a pond I had under an arbor full of
honeysuckle. The original idea looked really nice! Then the arbor (cheap
craftstore mistake) collapsed under the honeysuckle from heck. We pulled the
container out and now I'm moving the rocks that went around the edge. I plan on
planting the lilies that got pulled up during the great fish adoption and
replanting them in two large lily baskets with pea gravel and BIG rocks on top.
(Another exercise for the back and arms!)

k30a