Old 26-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Laura J

Default seedling tray--whoopsie

I'm starting seeds for the first time ever. I didn't want to over-do it and
so only planted enough to fit in one tray. I've got basil, parsley,
strawberries and arugula in there. The basil and arugula has sprouted, I
think I see a couple parsley starting and nothing on the strawberries. I
had read that strawberries (and maybe all seeds?) need darkness to
germinate. But obviously the sprouts will want light at this point. So
what do I do now? I've got one of those plastic trays with separate
compartments, a plastic bottom and cover. I guess I can cut the trays apart
if it comes to that. What would you all recommend?

Thanks in advance!

LauraJ