Old 26-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Lee B.

Default Filter advice

At this time of year, I find that I have to clean my skimmer box at LEAST
once a day, sometimes AM/PM to keep ahead of the algae buildup. If I don't I
starve my pump. I have a lot of mechanical media in my skimmer so that I
get a lot of the "stuff" before it even gets to my filters. But it gets
clogged. Of course, if you have a larger skimmer, you'll have more surface
are, and it won't need cleaning as frequently. Your choice! G

Lee

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Hi

Im after some advice about my filter. In the past couple of days we

noticed
that the pond water level had dropped a good few inches and just put it

down
to the sunny weather weve been having. Anyway we have noticed today that

the
reason for the sudden drop is that the water is overflowing from the

filter
box. Is this because its too small and that we need a bigger one?

any advice would be greatfully recieved

Thanks
Cheryl