Old 26-04-2004, 09:03 PM
RPM1

Default Paph seedpod?

"Rob Halgren"
It is Macabre, right?

Yessir.

Even better, name your particular plant, like this: Paph.
Macabre "Rob Said So" (you can choose your own clonal name). Then your
tag looks like: Paph. Macabre "Rob Said So" x self.

LOL. Sold! Paph. Macabre "Rob Said So" x self
it is! I can hear my husband now, "WHO is Rob and
WHAT did he say?"

Thanks for all the info guys. I'll noodle it around for a
bit and then get out the scissors, or not...

The flower was fine one day and then boom it shriveled
and dropped. The spike turned brown very quickly as did
the pod. The pod is fat-ish but if you touch it ever so lightly
it feels like a little balloon (like it's full of nothing/air).

Ruth CM