Old 26-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Paph seedpod?

RPM1 wrote:

"Rob Halgren"

It is Macabre, right?

Yessir.

Even better, name your particular plant, like this: Paph.
Macabre "Rob Said So" (you can choose your own clonal name). Then your
tag looks like: Paph. Macabre "Rob Said So" x self.

LOL. Sold! Paph. Macabre "Rob Said So" x self
it is! I can hear my husband now, "WHO is Rob and
WHAT did he say?"

Just print out a copy of the 'rules' and tell him I said that...

The flower was fine one day and then boom it shriveled
and dropped. The spike turned brown very quickly as did
the pod. The pod is fat-ish but if you touch it ever so lightly
it feels like a little balloon (like it's full of nothing/air).

You can cut it now. If it were pollinated it would be firm, and
solid. Several months from now it would slowly feel more hollow as the
seeds mature and dry out. Sorry, no baby Macabres for you. You can
always adopt. I'd suggest some vinicolors. Maybe Cyberspace, or Voodoo
Magic.

Other people who bought this paph also bought .... We need a
suggestion engine like Amazon.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit