Old 27-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Dada

Default Time to re-pot!

just wondering where I could buy cheap 4" square plastic pots in bulk???

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
For plastic, if your time is worth anything at all, it's cheaper to

replace
with new. For clay, we also find it cheaper to replace with new on the

6"
and smaller. Those big clay pots are getting expensive, so we are still
scrubbing and bleaching the 8" and larger.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids
"RPM1" wrote in message
I have about a dozen little ones that need to be potted.
Do you re-use pots or just buy new ones? I have old
plastic pots that I can bleach and boil the crap out of
but maybe I should just go buy new ones. I know that
my orchids are totally disease and bug (except for ladybugs)
free. I'd hate to introduce any nasties to my little oasis.

Ruth CM