Old 27-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Anonymous

Default Comments? Debates?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:12:42 -0400, Ray Drouillard wrote:

Why would I want to debate with a troll who hides behind an anonymous
address?

sigh

You don't need my email address to respond to a newsgroup posting. That's
why I don't post it here where harvester bots can find it.

In two years of postings, no one except you has ever mistaken me for a
troll. You can find my postings by searching the archives for
"replyonlist.com", "organic-earth.com" and, of course,
"notarealserver.com" in the sender field of whatever search mechanism your
newsreader / web browser permits.

Want to contact me directly? I don't see any reason for that, but here's
a tip: I publish enough information to do that in every posting I make. It
only takes 3 mouse clicks to get my address into the "To:" line of an
email.

Bill

--
http://cannaday.us (genealogy)