Old 27-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Katra

Default Indoor herb garden

In article ,
"Phil Williamson" wrote:

I live in an apartment with very little window space so the fluoro tubes is
my only option for fresh herbs. What was your setup last time with the
tubes?

I had them planted at work where they had regular fluorescent light.
Funny, any other houseplant I have there just _thrives_ under those
lights, especially the African violets. ;-)

I tried Thyme, Rosemary and Oregano and all of them bolted, then died.
:-(

But, you may have better luck. Give it a try and see what happens! :-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...