Old 27-04-2004, 09:02 AM
martin

Default Delurk with chocolates and a question

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:24:26 +0000 (UTC), Gwenhyffar Milgi
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:40:19 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from Gwenhyffar Milgi contains these words:

The tadpoles are numerous, it seems every frog/toad/newt in the
neighbourhood deposits its spawn in it (yes, we have newts, and one of
those legless thingies).

We find our legless thingies in the local towns, mainly between eleven
pm and midnight.

ggg we get a few of those here as well. What I mean is a legless
amphibian though. I don't know what they're called!

****ed as a newt?