Old 27-04-2004, 11:04 AM
The Grate Denini

Default Rabbit Control

Nah. that's more to do with inadequacies of the 11 plus.
Why theres nowt wrang with the eleven plus hinny.Yer divvent knaa what yer
talkin aboot there pet.
Grammar schools an Tech schools--why they browt us the revolution that folks
call The Eighties they did hinny.
All these comprehensives where lads sit near lasses and that--thats nee
good.Standards have dropped like a stone imo.
My moose deed on the day I sat the 11+ so ar didn`t dee very well.Mind--I
got a late late pass after a poor lad got ran over by a double decker--an I
took his place at the technical high school fer boys in 1969.
den
bees and eees people say as well.
"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay Easton
writes

Now if only people would use 'fazed' not 'phased' and 'bated' rather
than 'baited' breath ...

Thank you, Kay )
I really thought it was baited - as in a trap waiting to go

same root as 'abated' AFAIK - ie paused - holding your breath in
anticipation

I always knew there must have been a reason I failed the 11+ twice (

Nah. that's more to do with inadequacies of the 11 plus.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: