Old 27-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Mike Patterson

Default Frogs in Skimmer

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:15:31 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

Have I become personna non grata? I asked how to keep frogs out of the
skimmer several days ago and havne't seen a word. Please give me a clue.

I personally don't have a skimmer, but maybe you could put a screen or
net material over the intake?

I usually don't respond to questions if I feel I can't help. Maybe no
one who read your post could. Or maybe your post was lost before it
got to the "right" person who -could- help.

I don't think any questions here are actually "ignored" just to annoy
the poster.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.