Old 27-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Frogs in Skimmer

"pixi" wrote in message
Have I become personna non grata? I asked how to keep frogs out of the
skimmer several days ago and havne't seen a word. Please give me a clue.

Pixi...often lack of responses if a result of a lack of answers. I don't
have a skimmer, so I can't speak from experience, but it seems to me, that
there really is no way to keep frogs out of the skimmer. The skimmer is
design to let stuff in, and not let it out. What you may want to work on is
creating an escape route out the top of the skimmer box for the frogs.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com