Old 27-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Toads - check ph

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
Our toads have also begun to sing...crickets on speed. It goes on for

long time. We too sometimes think the serenade could be worth

bypassing
at
bedtime. haven't figured out how to do it.

Jim

Mind set. Think White Noise. Works for me. Now my hubby's snoring, that

could by-pass, just not as rhythmic as a couple dozen frogs. ~ jan )

My frogs/toad have been very noisy lately. I still need to figure out

which
is making the racket, so I figured I'd hunt down that page with the frog
noises on it, and I found it here,
http://www.iheartmypond.com/Animals/Frogs/default.asp.

OK, according to Frog Tracker, I have an American Toad in Shareholders Pond.
This has to be the warty, bumpy, mean looking dude we found last week. This
is definately the noise I hear all night.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com