Old 27-04-2004, 05:07 PM
dave weil

Default Old Blush (Cl) is bustin' out all over

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:08:52 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

I'm adding a few "post torrent" shots to the same link (which I hope
still works). You can see some of the droopy blooms in them...

In one of them, you can see how I arched a sizeable cane to add height
and structure to the plant. Just a note - this fence is 4 feet tall.
The bush is about 6 1/2 feet tall in addition to being 35 feet from
side to side. From front to bakc, it's probably about 3 feet on either
side of the fence.

I'm adding the pics now, so look for them in about 10 minutes...

Here's the new link:

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/sign_...id=XS5SHAR4SUM