Old 27-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Pond Newbie

Default NooB's lament

LOTS of moving water. It is in the spillway. The plants were rather scruffy to begin
with... perhaps they will grow. I also had the falls turned off for a week or so, while I
fixed the leaks in the foam. Perhaps they just need to make up for lost time. I will move
them from the edges closer to the falls, perhaps that will help.

Thanks!
DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Pond Newbie" wrote in message
I did the "barley straw extract" treatment, and my pond cleared up for the

most part.
There is still a short growth of string algae, home and food to four

extremely prolific
mystery snails, but the water is clear now.

I put some watercress in the veggie filter, but it is really pretty

pathetic looking at
this point...

DeAnna

snip

When I tossed watercress into my VF it grew but did not thrive. As soon as I
moved it to where a current was, it went crazy. Do you have any moving
water?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com