Old 27-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Jim Elbrecht

Default Slugs & Coffee [was; Raised bed material what do you use?]

belly wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:46:49 GMT in
, Jim Elbrecht
graced the world with this thought:

Anonymous wrote:

-snip-
If you'll search the archives of this newsgroup you'll see that I've been
advocating / vigorously defending this for quite some time. Moreover, I
have referenced the U of H study all along. The article you guys are
linking to is hardly new information.

You being 'Anonymous' and all, that isn't as easy as you make it seem.

it is if you search using his email address and the name of this
newsgroup....

What was his email address 3 years ago when he did his study?

Chugga only goes back a few months-- seems to
have been only Jan 2003. He only used a name- Bill Canaday - on Jan
13 2004.

I can't seem to penetrate his tinfoil hat to find out who he was back
then.

If you've broken the code maybe *you* could post a message ID to make
it easy on anyone who cares. [my caring is obviously less than the
amount of effort it would take to track Bill any further]

Jim