Old 27-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Nedra

Default Frogs in Skimmer

Hi pixi !! Boy, good thing you spoke up!
I was having a discussion with Susan - we were talking about the Savio
Skimmer. She had one installed and it kept getting frogs
and fish stuck in it. Her husband jerryrigged a thingie to attach
to the skimmer. Wish she would post again!!!! I don't remember
all that she told us in her post. Maybe I can find it in my saved
posts.! Will look anyway.

Nedra

"Ka30P" wrote in message

I haven't ever been able to figure out how to discourage frogs from doing
anything they want to do. I think that is why Mother Nature makes so many

of
them, to replace the clueless among them.

kathy :-)