Old 27-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Encyclopedia of Water Garden Plants by Greg Speichert, Sue Speichert

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thanks for thinking of me, BV. I went to Amazon but
Holy Cow, that price is waaay beyond my budget
The Lotus garden sounds enticing ... maybe Barnes Noble
has a copy that I can preuse? Will check it out.

Speaking of Lotus gardens, my lotus pond has not been
divided yet nor has it been fertilized other than with the
koi pond water. Some of the lotuses
have started sending up leaves - not all of them however.
A pond guy is coming out on the 10th of May to do this job.
BTW, BV, would you take a peek at "My Lotus Pond"
under my sig? Does Greg's Lotus Garden look anything like
this?

snip

Nedra, I'll have to scan it and send it to you. It isn't a garden, but a
propagation area at a nursery, if I rememeber correctly. Sorry, half asleep
reading it on the train. I'll scan and email.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com