Old 27-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Cacti

The shame is on you, Franz. You just don't get it.
Then again, maybe that is the reason for your obsessive-compulsive behavior.
The offensive one is you, dude!!! I just find you to be predictable, petty
and a bore. I would never invite you to any of my social events.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

Franz - all you have done is taken a bit of ignorant and offensive

abuse
and given it another airing, in the process increasing the audience

by
presenting it to those who have Kf-ed the author. Could you please

find
some other way of educating top-posters?

My apologies, Kay, for giving that nerd another airing. It was
thoughtless of me.
I guess if someone insists on being antisocial there is not much that
can be done to shame it.

Franz