Old 28-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Cacti

Wow, now we have the pot calling a pot a pot!!

Why don't both of you trolls fight it out?

In one corner we have Killer Broccoli, while in the other corner we have
Prissy Heineyman in a fight to the death over who can be the most obnoxious!

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message

And you've repeated it a third time!!

I did stop as soon as the penny dropped from your alerting me of my
stupidity.

Oh, spare us the innocent act. This thread is far from the first
instance of you requoting abuse from widely-killfiled trolls on one
pretext or another, and Kay is not the first person who has alerted you
to it.

Janet