Old 28-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Leslie

Default Any New Earwig Advice?

"Fleemo" wrote in message
om...
The earwigs are really going to town in my garden already this year.
I just came in from a session of knocking them into a bucket of soapy
water, and they are incredibly numerous already. Are there any other
techniques I should be trying in conjunction with the soapy water
demise? Is diatomaceous earth effective against these guys? Any
effective organic pesticides?

Thanks

My mom swears by corrugated cardboard, so I'm going to try it out this year.
You cover one end of the cardboard so they can go in but don't have an exit.
Apparently they can't back out and don't have room to turn around in there.

Leslie