Old 28-04-2004, 04:06 AM
Pond Newbie

Default Photographing koi in the pond

I get my best pics in the evening, because the little piggies know it is time for FOOD! No
matter how shy and skittish they are, they are very outgoing if they think there is food
involved. They (on workdays) get a 4AM feeding, and the beam of the flashlight brings them
out like a dinner bell! LOL.

All I do is point and snap while they circle like sharks, waiting for the food to hit the
water so they can gobble it up. The flash seems to penetrate the water, making them light
up and showing off their pretty colors.

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

"Remydog" wrote in message news:PhDjc.103$RE1.17832@attbi_s54...
Whenever I have taken out the camera, all I get is a blur of color. What are
all of you doing to get such great shots? Put another way, how did you train
your fish to stay still long enough to take their picture?

Guessing that a flash and polarizer are the keys to all of this, but what
settings are generally being used?

Thanks in advance.

Remydog