Old 28-04-2004, 08:06 AM
Gail Futoran

Default how old are your fishes?

My oldest fish was a female bronze Cory whose
illness (oldness?) and death at about age 7 caused
me to do a bunch of searching online, find the
aquaria newsgroups, learn more about the hobby
than I had learned in the previous 7 years, and
expand from a 10 gallon to two 10 gallons, a 20
long, a 30 long, a 6 gallon Eclipse, all moderately
to heavily planted with driftwood (vs no wood &
plastic plants in the original tank), plus a 5 gallon
quarantine tank and a 3 gallon hospital tank
(with another 2 gallon Eclipse in reserve).

That'll teach me to let a fish grow old!

What was the question?

Yeah, I know, I need a 55 gal and/or a 75 gal and...
But wait! My husband keeps threatening to
put new carpet in the living room which would
necessitate moving most of the tanks which
would give me an excuse to upgrade. heh

Gail