Old 28-04-2004, 11:02 AM
martin

Default Tomato Recommendations Please

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:32:10 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , TheScullster pscull@cu
tthespameuropacrown.com writes
Martin

I would not spend what little gardening time I have nurturing flavour
selected specimen tomatos, only to waste said produce using it as cannon
fodder for the aforementioned. A few old bricks from behind the shed
perhaps?!

It is a source of never ending dismay to Hull residents that this guy is the
representative for our city in the public arena.

Then why did Hull residents vote for him?

perhaps because he is fairly typical of some of the Hull population?

Is it a coincidence that with Prescott as MP, Hull finally got rid of
the last post war prefab estate in Europe?