Old 28-04-2004, 12:07 PM
martin

Default How do garden sheds fail?

On 28 Apr 2004 09:27:15 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
(Steve Harris) writes:
| I'm planning to buy a shed and I'm interested in hearing urglers stories
| of their first "row" with their shed :-) And what they'd look for in a
| replacement?
|
| Moan away - TIA!

Well, it had once been a chicken coop, and was then a very cheap
shed with a corrugated iron roof standing on a few loose bricks.
That was something like 20 years before we moved in. I tore it
apart with my bare hands, but my wife used gloves.

You did ask ....

There's a museum in Yorkshire restoring, what was originally a WWII
Horsa glider, that was then used as a chicken shed for 50 years. I
suppose it failed when it lost it's wings.