Old 28-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Colin Brook

Default Rhubarb

In article , Christopher Norton
writes
North Lincolnshire is hardly 'down south', we actually live north of
Spurn Head. We have been pulling rhubarb for about three weeks now and
we froze our first batch a few days ago.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

And south lincs the rhubarbs been available for about 5 weeks. Gone mad
this year!!!!

That seems to be the trend this year - normally down in this rather warm
southerly spot we expect to pull the first rhubarb right at the
beginning of March (recent years). This year it was the last week in
January and we've been pulling it ever since. Tastes good too!
Regards, Colin
--
Colin Brook - Winchester (UK)

Tel:+44(0)1962-714030 Fax:+44(0)8701641293 Mobile:07976258703