Old 28-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Nedra

Default The Great Lotus Race

Okay ... too early for me to admit defeat ... But, what is the
tubor in - the one that's planted 4 feet down? Gotta be a
Good reason for this unseemly turn of events.

C'mon, two feet down ... C'mon, dang it!!

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Heather" wrote in message
Are all tubers the same variety of lotus?

snip

Yes. Last year, my neighbor gave me two tubors. I tossed them into a 30
gallon rubbermaid full of mud and water in preparation for planting. One
thing led to another, and I ended up tossing the whole thing into the

pond.
This year, I split the resultant tubors and planted those.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com