Old 28-04-2004, 08:05 PM
len gardener

Default Humanure!?!

g'day gello,

we have a composting toilet so when the end product has been composted
in the cycle of using the bin we add it to our gardens under a layer
of medium the plant roots only access it, not looking to any problems
as it has been sitting for over 7 months composting with the help of
worms. big diffeence between using raw sewage and composted poo, looks
just like any humus material you might create from most other
recyclable material no smell and no resemblence to its original form.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening