Old 28-04-2004, 08:10 PM
the q

Default How do garden sheds fail?

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
I'm planning to buy a shed and I'm interested in hearing urglers stories
of their first "row" with their shed :-) And what they'd look for in a
replacement?

Moan away - TIA!

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/

If they are properly put up and secured so they don't blow away. they will
eventually will rot where they meet they supports from the ground , e.g.
concrete, slabs, brick etc
the better quality you but the longer it lasts. also if you keep up the
maintenance they last much longer. My grandfather was a track maintenance
man, his sheds will be still here long after we are all gone... with the
amount of sleeper preservative he coated his sheds with over the years....

The Q