Old 28-04-2004, 10:03 PM
bill

Default Plant thief!

In article ,
says...
I bought 4 nice Gerber Daisies to plant around the ugly street sign in
my front yard - yellow, white, pink and orange.

A week later, the orange Gerber plant was gone and only the hole in
the ground was left. I can't imagine what happened to it. Would an
animal run off with a plant like that? I'm thinking someone wanted the
orange daisy and just absconded with it.

I should have put it in the back yard, but who thought I'd have a
problem like that?! Now I'm wondering about the Hydrangeas I'm
planning for my front beds. Will they be safe? I know - it probably
won't happen again and I'm being paranoid.

Any one else have a problem with plants that grow legs and walk away?

Genevieve
zone 9

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/stra...palmtrees.html

Bill