Old 28-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Phil Williamson

Default Indoor herb garden

It's not that I'm ignoring all the comments about the herbs loving it
outside, it's just not possible for me to do that. I live in Canada where
it gets really cold outside in the winter, I have patio doors (no room
there) and a window in my bedroom (can't put a window box there either) and
that's it for lighting. My options are to grow these herbs under artifitial
light or to not grow them at all.

"Lazarus Cooke" wrote in message
om...
In article , D Russell
wrote:

Any chance of putting in a window box ?, that would be better than

indoors.
Failing that if you have a south facing window many herbs can be grown

quite
happily on that window ledge.
Duncan

There's no point. There have been dozens of people sharing their
experience that herbs like being outdoors. This guy's determined to
grow them indoors, and he's sure he's right.