Old 29-04-2004, 01:08 AM
hollenback

Default Humanure and bamboo??

I put a couple of inches of compost from the local WWTP on my bamboos each
spring and they love it. I also put it in the potting soil for the plants I
have in pots and in the holes for new plantings. They check the compost for
pathogens and heavy metals before selling it and have the reports available.

Bill

"Gello" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with humanure and
bamboo growing. I have read "the Humanure Handbook" and am going to start
processing my waste. I was wondering if there was any good research on

the
use of humanure and bamboo growth or if anyone had any useful info.

Thanks,
Gello